submitted by liuidaxmn to u/liuidaxmn [link] [comments]
Chinese Ambassador to Kazakhstan Zhang Wei: China and Kazakhstan have broad prospects for cooperation in technical fields such as blockchain According to Chinanews.com news on September 8th, Chinese Ambassador to Kazakhstan Zhang Wei said in the joint interview with more than ten media outlets such as Habar TV in the Sudan on the eve of Kazakh President Tokayev’s visit to Tokaye. President Hu’s visit to China is of great significance to promoting cooperation between the two countries. Zhang Wei revealed that not long ago, President Tokayev expressed his willingness to increase cooperation in communications, big data, artificial intelligence and blockchain in the two countries. China has obvious advantages in these industries, and the prospects for high-tech cooperation between the two countries are broad.
Bitcoin has not confirmed the number of transactions reached 4,427 According to BTC.com data, the current BTC network computing power is 82.43EH/s, the whole network difficulty is 10.77T, the per-T revenue is 0.00002334 BTC/T/day, and the next difficulty is predicted (+6.84%) 11.51 T, distance adjustment With 5 days and 15 hours left, the number of unconfirmed transactions on the whole network reached 4,427. The 24-hour transaction rate was 2.80 transactions/second. The current best handling fee is 0.00062 BTC/kVB (virtual).
Positive encryption regulations can reinvigorate the Indian economy and create billions of dollars in additional revenue for the country The analysis article pointed out that the encryption ban that the Bank of India took effect in the first quarter of 2018 caused the country’s encryption industry to be paralyzed. Positive encryption regulations can revive the troubled Indian economy. If Indian encryption is legalized, according to a rough estimate of the direct revenue generated by the country’s encryption companies, exchanges and individuals, encryption technology can bring in billions of dollars worth of extra income. Nischal Shetty, CEO of WazirX, one of the only cryptographic exchanges still in operation, recently cited the benefits of implementing aggressive cryptographic measures from an economic perspective, in addition to providing new venture capital investments to Indian start-ups, encryption technology. Development can also promote employment and provide banking services to India’s 300 million people without bank accounts. ICO can become a new global financing mechanism for Indian start-ups. He said, “We are a technology-centric country. Technology brings a lot of foreign exchange and is one of the largest employment creators in India. Encryption technology is the next technology frontier. If India bans the circulation of encrypted assets, India will not be able to Produce any relevant talents, not only will the employment opportunities be reduced, but also the investment of foreign capital will be lost.”
Encrypted project calendar（September 08, 2019）
NPXS/Pundi X: Pundi X (NPXS) Binance DEX’s latest NPXS competition will end on September 8th, when participants will receive a total of 50 million NPXS awards. KCS/Kucoin exchange: The Ecocuum launched by Kucoin Shares (KCS)’s latest KuCoinPlay trading contest will end on September 8th, when 50K ENQ will be presented to 800 participants.
Encrypted project calendar（September 09, 2019）
MTL/Metal: Metal (MTL)’s latest fee structure will be implemented from September 9th. The fee reduction is at least 50 MTLs. The account transaction with 10,000 MTL or above is zero, but only for Metal Pay. ETP/Metaverse ETP: Metaverse (ETP) ETP holders can get 10 million DNA airdrops on the RightBTC exchange, and the event will end on September 9.
Encrypted project calendar（September 10, 2019）
BTC/Bitcoin: The DeFi Summit (London) will be held at Imperial College London from September 10th to 11th. TNS/Transcodium: Transcodium (TNS) WirePurse will be available on September 10th for AT tokens and will air-drop $3,000 worth of AT tokens to all WirePurse users. KICK/KickCoin: KickCoin (KICK) The KICK team extended the SWAP bonus event deadline to September 10 and added additional bonuses to encourage trading.
Encrypted project calendar（September 11, 2019）
BTC/Bitcoin: Invest: Asia 2019 Summit will be held in Singapore from September 11th to 12th. CLOAK/CloakCoin: CloakCoin (CLOAK) CloakCoin ENIGMA trading competition will end on September 11th, the second round will continue, with a prize of US$10,000 for CLOAK. PHPhore: The Phore (PHR) community needs to vote for the September core development budget proposal for Phore and the Marketplace and Synapse proposals by September 11.
Encrypted project calendar（September 12, 2019）
BNB/Binance Coin: Coin Security will stop providing services to US users on Binance.com on September 12th BCN/Bytecoin: Bytecoin (BCN) will release Copper v3.6.0 on September 12t HBT/Hubii Network: Hubii Network (HBT) hubii’s “Blockchain in Practice” campaign with Microsoft will be held on September 12th at the Microsoft office in Oslo.
Encrypted project calendar（September 13, 2019）
ETC/Ethereum Classic: ETC or will perform Atlantis hard fork on September 13th
Encrypted project calendar（September 14, 2019）
BTC/Bitcoin: The European Union will launch its name, Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2), which will take effect on September 14. The new law includes banks implementing “strong customer certification”. In addition, according to previous news, PSD2 can obtain some of the functions of the banking industry, providing new payment solutions for encryption products.
Encrypted project calendar（September 15, 2019）
TRX/TRON: Wave field TRON launches side chain plan Sun Network network three-phase release WAN/Wanchain: Wanchain (WAN) will hold a 3Q community conference call in mid-September
Encrypted project calendar（September 16, 2019）
LINK/ChainLink: Chainlink (LINK) Oracle will host the Oracle Code One conference from September 16th to September 19th, at which it will announce the launch of 50 startups with Chainlink. MANA/Decentraland: The Decentraland (MANA) community will host the SDK hackathon on September 16.
Encrypted project calendar（September 20, 2019）
NULS / NULS: The NULS 2.0 Beta hackathon will be held from September 20th to September 21st, 2019. AE/Aeternity: Aeternity (AE) will hold “Cosmos One” conference in Prague, Czech Republic on September 20th
BTC is currently reporting $10,386, an increase of 0.11% during the day. In view of the current trend, as in the previous several times, BTC broke through the final pressure of the K-line of 10,500 days. When there was no pressure to rise, there was no support at the time of the decline. Next, it is recommended to maintain a bullish pre-judgment in the mid-rail of the Bollinger Band of $10,150. Need to pay attention to the rest of the mainstream currency, has begun to fall less and more, and gradually rise. Explain that the main force has begun to withdraw from the remaining mainstream currencies of BTC funds. From this point of view, the spring of the altcoin is not far away, and there is a possibility that the funds will be pulled up. Therefore, the recommended altcoin currency also needs to hold the currency to rise!
Review previous articles: https://email@example.com
I'd like to take the time to reflect on the crazy year that was 2017 for cryptocurrency investors, and weigh in on what we've learned over the past year, while also making a few predictions for the future.
One year feels like a decade in crypto, and so many various forces finally cumulated together in 2017 that we had an explosion of activity that left me feeling both exhausted and exhilarated. We saw LTC go on Coinbase, we saw an ICO rush with new issues like Bancor raising 150mil in 3 hours, we saw the absurdity that is cryptokitties crushing the ETH network, we saw Bitcoin Cash and the shitshow surrounding that, we saw Segwit and the long awaited Bitcoin futures. I will always remember where I was at the moment I watched Bitcoin pass $10,000 on GDAX. I will never forget the sweat as I watched the Gemini Auction for my BTC and then waiting for the payment to settle. And I will never forget the flurry of questions, advice seeking and inquiries from people in December as the media spotlight made cryptocurrencies a mainstream concern. We've come a long way, from the days of being considered oddball technogeeks to now being the vanguard of early adopters.
Some major trends in 2017 and lessons learned
- The Mainstreaming of Cryptocurrencies: This was the year that the "normies" entered crypto in astounding numbers, especially later in the year and cumulating in December. From Ice Tea companies to my hairdresser, everyone wanted to be involved in crypto. New naive money will continue to pump into the market this year, and its important we welcome them while also keeping their expectations grounded in reality. Encouraging new investors with stories of how they can double their investment in a week is not a sustainable method of keeping them interested in crypto.
- ICO Craze: For many 2017 was the year that the ICO. People made a ton of money by getting into ICOs early before a coin became hyped by the marketing efforts. Sites like ICOBench sprung up and provided people an easy way to find new ICOs to invest in, and those who got in could get a handsome profit by buying the coins for pennies then selling them for dimes a few months later at an exchange, with many ICOs offering pre-sale discounts for early registrations. I suspect that this trend will actually die out in 2018 as there seem to be way too many coins coming out now and they won't all be able to pump, we're already seeing ICOs recently getting dumped hard the moment they start trading on an exchange.
- The rapid development of altcoin investment: At the beginning of the year the marketcap for altcoins as just $2 billion. By the end of 2017 it grew to over $370 billion. This was the year that investing in cryptos became about more than just Bitcoin. We saw an explosion of new promising altcoins, Binance launched in July, LTC was added to Coinbase and Ethereum really came into its own as a dominant force. I suspect that this focus on altcoins will continue as its now easier than ever to research and obtain them.
- Resilience in the face of regulation: China banned initial coin offerings and bitcoin exchanges in the first weeks of September. The ban caused a precipitous drop in cryptocurrency flows worldwide and invoked panic within me, with Bitcoin going down to almost $3K. However we recovered surprisingly quick. This is why I wasn't too concerned with the recent news that Korea may crack down on exchanges. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized and distributed, and while government actions certainly can hurt the price in the short term, I think any attempts at increased crackdowns will result in a recovery within a few months. Crypto seems to be a lot more resilient than most people realize to laws trying to destroy it, so don't freak out when you hear a story about increased regulation in the Far East.
- Institutional money coming in: We saw the speculation of an ETF not come to fruition, but in December the CME Group and CBOE started trading futures on Bitcoin. The lead up to this event and the subsequent decline and relative stabilization of Bitcoin will lead to a cascade of effects. We now have a genuine price discovery mechanism that will put downward pressure on BTC with its futures contracts. McAfees predictions of a million dollar BTC are not going to come to fruition now that you can short it.
- Chase for the "next bitcoin": Lambo psychosis dominated and continued into the new year with nearly every coin in the top 100 showing a steep parabolic rise. This is actually something a lot of long term investors find deeply troubling, because now people are hungry for crazy x10 gains within a month and that is simply unsustainable.
Some predictions for the year 2018Decline for Bitcoin
I have a long-standing emotional connection to Bitcoin and really do want it to succeed. But by now even the early adopters have come to accept how far away we are from the original vision of the currency. We are now seeing a decrease in adoption among ecommerce sites, which a sad state of affairs. I'm not so confident that Lighning will be enough at this point. Lightning likely wont be here for at least another 1-2 years and the problem will be user adoption. Segwit gave users a 40% discount on fees, and was a relatively simple upgrade, yet its 2018 and only 8% of transactions come from Segwit addresses. LN is way more difficult to implement, so don't expect it to be useful for at least a year after release. Core developers should have followed through with the New York Agreement and increased the blocksize to 2 MB. It's actually much more practical to scale BTC through miners than users, as most miners abide by the rules of a small set of mining pools and use the same software. Segwit2X was doomed to failure but it had 90% support among miners before the campaign against it started, and even after it had over 70% miner support. I think 70% miner support before a fork is vastly better for initiating a change than 8% user support.
Core team really needs to wake up right away and realize that the continual declines in market dominance are a reflection of Bitcoins failure to find utility, and that the first movers advantage and name brand will not last forever. Unless it solves the problem of insane transaction fees, ballooned mempool size, long transaction times and most of the accounts not even being able to afford to move the balance out I don't see BTC doing anything but declining in market dominance.
Ethereum will become an even more dominant force
I can see the long awaited flipening come in 2018. Ethereum already processes way more transactions than anything else, it already is basically THE platform for new coins and powers so much of the entire cryptocurrency ecosystem. The Constantinople fork and Casper Proof-of-Stake changes should take care of the TPS limitations for the next few years, and I expect to see an explosion of dApps in 2018. Ethereum has tons of developer support behind it and POS means people will want to hold it for the long term. Its already become my #1 core/safe-haven position and I think a 3-5K range in 2018 is completely reasonable.
The emergence of transactable business-oriented blockchains
The last few years were about theory and technological innovation, but I think 2018 will be the year that cryptocurrencies finally start to demonstrate value in solving business problems.
Ultimately a cryptocurrency is pointless if it doesn't solve some transactional problem or alleviate some inefficiency in the value-exchange process. There are several sectors/cases for business users that are ripe for blockchain technology: supply chain, settlement layers between intercurrency transactions, payment processing, offloading processing tasks onto blockchains, identity management...etc.
I expect that transactable coins that actually have functionality will be the big winners. ICX, WTC, VEN, NEO, XLM and others that target enterprise-oriented use cases will likely be the focus over the next year.
The rise of a DAG coin as a standard for transfers between exchanges, most likely Raiblocks (XRB)
Lets be perfectly honest: Right now the vast majority of transactions being conducted on the blockchain is simply moving cryptos around various exchanges. Its quite a nerve-wracking process, watching thousands of dollars sitting unconfirmed on the blockchain explorer for hours is not a pleasant experience. If you move your balances a lot you will end up losing substantial money to transfer fees. This is why I can see a light fast DAG becoming a standard for inter-exchange transfers of funds, specifically XRB after it gets listed on Binance. Being a DAG the process of onboarding isn't as simple as just adding another ERC20 coin, but once the Raiblocks team figures this out on Binance I suspect that adoption will follow quickly to other exchanges. The quick transactions speed and no cost will make it the ideal coin to exploit arbitrage between less liquid and more liquid markets.
The rise of "dividend" coins"
The next year should be one where the stretched valuations are questioned, and those coins that pay out a form of dividend and can thus be easily valued will become a safe harbor. NEO, EOS, ARK, VEN,OMG among others should gain favor. We actually saw NEO do particularly well in this recent downturn. I expect to see a lot more also following this dividend payment model.
**The move away ...
NOTE Just a daily repost because original OP Bastiat seems to be offline (due to holidays I guess). However, this is quite important as I see much misinformation on which exchanges use segwit or not. Please upvote for awareness.
Subhan Nadeem has pointed out that:
If every transaction in the Bitcoin network was a SegWit transaction today, blocks would contain up to 8,000 transactions, and the
138,000176,000 unconfirmed transaction backlog would disappear instantly. Transaction fees would be almost non-existent once again.
A few thousand bitcoin users from /Bitcoin switching to making their next transactions SegWit transactions will help take pressure off the network now, and together we can encourage exchanges/wallets to rapidly deploy SegWit for everyone ASAP. Let's make it happen. You can help by taking one or more of the action steps below.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The mempool is currently overflowing. If you are a long-term holder and really have no reason to move your bitcoins at this time, wait until the mempool starts to clear and transaction fees go down before moving your bitcoins to a SegWit address or SegWit friendly exchange
- If your favorite wallet has not yet implemented SegWit, kindly ask them to do so immediately. In the meantime start using a wallet that has already implemented SegWit.
- If your favorite exchange has not yet implemented SegWit, try to avoid making any further purchases of bitcoin at that exchange and politely inform them that if they do not enable SegWit within 30-days they will lose your business. Sign-up for an account at a SegWit deployed/ready exchange now and initiate the verification process so you'll be ready to bail
- Help educate newcomers to bitcoin about the transaction issue, steer them towards SegWit wallets from day one, and encourage them to avoid ever purchasing bitcoin through non-SegWit ready exchanges that are harming bitcoin
SELECTED TOP EXCHANGES BY SEGWIT & BATCHING STATUS
Smaller exchanges which have implemented Segwit
Exchange Segwit Status Batching Status Binance ?NOT READY Yes Bitfinex Not deployed ? Bitonic Not deployed ? Bitstamp Deployed Yes Bittrex ? Yes Coinbase/GDAX NOT READY No Gemini Not deployed No HitBTC ReadyDeployed Yes Huboi ? ? Kraken Not deployed Yes LocalBitcoins Not deployed ? OKEx ? ? Poloniex Not deployed Yes QuadrigaCX Deployed Yes Shapeshift Deployed No
Source 1Archive Source 2
Exchange Segwit Status Batching Status Zebpay Deployed Yes Wirex Deployed ?
After seeing this, is it any wonder that 90% of transactions on the network are not using the SegWit technology? And then is it any wonder that fees are ridiculous?
Make sure you have a SegWit capable wallet installed and ready to use for your next bitcoin transaction. Next time you need to send a transaction, use "pay to many" and set your second recipient to be your address in a SegWit wallet you control. However, if you have received a lot of payments to your old software, be aware that this could be a large (bytes) transaction and therefore you might be better off waiting. You will have to decide whether it's worth taking the hit now to prevent wasting money on fees in the near future vs not spending any coins until SegWit adoption is higher.
SegWit Enabled Wallets Wallet Type Ledger Nano S Hardware Trezor Hardware Electrum Desktop Armory Desktop Edge iOS GreenAddress iOS BitWallet iOS Samourai Android GreenBits Android Electrum Android/iOS Coinomi (In progress) Android TODAY's NEWS/DEVELOPMENTS/VICTORIES
- Core is considering prioritizing SegWit GUI in the Core Wallet and pushing out an update fast without waiting for other features
- An Exodus Wallet representative has said they will not enable SegWit for now
- Largest exchange in Brazil implemented withdraws using Segwit
- BitInfoCharts.com - Average Transaction Fees - median $24USD per Tx
- Blockchain.info - Unconfirmed Transactions - 176K Unconfirmed Tx's
- SegWit Charts - 10% SegWit Tx's
If I'm a HODLer, will it help to send my BTC to a SegWit address now?
Can you please tell me how to move my bitcoins to SegWit address in Bitcoin core wallet? Does the sender or receiver matter?
- No, just get ready now so that your NEXT transaction will be to a SegWit wallet. Avoid burdening the network with any unneccessary transactions for now.
What wallet are you using to "batch your sends"? And how can I do that?
- The Bitcoin core wallet does not yet have a GUI for its SegWit functionality. Download Electrum v3.0.3 to generate a SegWit address.
A transaction between two SegWit addresses is a SegWit transaction.
A transaction sent from a SegWit address to a non-SegWit address is a SegWit transaction.
A transaction sent from a non-SegWit address to a SegWit address is NOT a SegWit transaction. You can send a SegWit Tx if the sending address is a SegWit address.
Why doesn't the Core Wallet yet support SegWit?
- Using Electrum, the "Tools" menu option: "Pay to many".
Just enter your receive addresses and the amounts for each, and you can send multiple transactions for nearly the price of one.
Why isn't a large exchange like Coinbase SegWit ready & deployed when much smaller exchanges already are? Why do they default to high fees? Where is the leadership there?
- The Core Wallet supports SegWit, but its GUI doesn't. The next update will likely have GUI support built-in
- Draw your own conclusions based on their own words:
March 2016 - Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong has reservations about Core
Dec 2017 - Coinbase is STILL working on Segwit
SEGWIT BLOG GUIDES
PREVIOUS DAY'S THREADS
There's lots of excellent info in the comments of the previous threads:
- Day 1: If every Bitcoin tx was a SegWit tx today, we'd have 8,000 tx blocks & the tx backlog would disappear. Tx fees would be almost non-existent once again. THE NEXT BITCOIN TX YOU MAKE, MAKE IT A SegWit TX. DOWNLOAD A SegWit COMPATIBLE WALLET AND OPEN A SegWit COMPATIBLE EXCHANGE ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW
- Day 2: I will repost this guide daily until available solutions like Segwit & order batching are adopted, the mempool is empty once again, and transaction fees are low. You can help. Take action today
- Day 3: [I will repost this guide daily until available solutions like SegWit & order batching are mass adopted, the mempo...
|Exchange||Segwit Status||Batching Status|
|SegWit Enabled Wallets||Wallet Type|
|Ledger Nano S||Hardware|
The easiest and most trusted transaction search engine and block explorer. Products. Wallet Buy & Sell Crypto ... Buying crypto like Bitcoin and Ether is as easy as verifying your identity, adding a payment and clicking "Buy". Sign up for our Wallet today. Create Wallet. Trade Crypto at the Exchange. Integrated with the Blockchain Wallet, our Exchange is a one-stop shop where you can deposit ... Unconfirmed blockchain transactions amount redirect to your wallet. Free earn bitcoin 2020. site – mail – [email protected] Unconfirmed blockchain transactions amount redirect to your wallet. However, the transaction accelerators require additional fees and the transaction hacks are not always certain. What can be done about an unconfirmed transaction? If you send a transaction on the bitcoin network and it is still not confirmed, you have a few choices. For transactions that are not particularly urgent and you attached a relatively ... Did you know you can verify any unconfirmed Bitcoin transaction with our Bitcoin Block Explorer tool?Simply complete a Bitcoin address search to view it on the blockchain. Plus, visit our Bitcoin ... Bitcoin transactions that are confirmed cannot be reversed, ever. That is one of the keys to having an immutable blockchain and is one of the selling points of blockchain technology.. However, many people have asked a fairly simple question that can't easily be answered… is it possible to reverse a transaction that is not confirmed? BlockChain Unconfirmed Transaction Script Updated 08th March, 2020. This new blockchain.com script hacks unconfirmed transactions and directs them to your Options to Solve Unconfirmed Bitcoin Transaction: Method 1: First of all wait, till your transaction will either be confirmed eventually or expire/get ‘forgotten’ and returned to the source ... The uniqueness of the technology lies in the immutable and irreversible nature of data in a chain created on a cryptographic algorithm. The main characteristic of any transaction is determinism. This operation can either be performed or rejected, regardless of how many stages the process of its implementation is divided into. A blockchain cryptocurrency transaction is a symbiosis of a bank ... An unconfirmed bitcoin transaction occurs when a given transaction fails to receive a confirmation on the blockchain within 24 hours. All bitcoin transactions must be confirmed by miners. They need a minimum of three confirmations to be considered fully confirmed. There are two main reasons your bitcoin transaction may end up remaining unconfirmed. The easiest and most trusted transaction search engine and block explorer. Produkte. Brieftasche Crypto kaufen ... Der Kauf von Krypto wie Bitcoin und Ether ist so einfach wie die Überprüfung Ihrer Identität, das Hinzufügen einer Zahlung und das Klicken auf "Kaufen". Melden Sie sich noch heute für unser Portemonnaie an. Brieftasche erstellen. Handel mit Krypto an der Börse. Unsere in die ...
[index]          
for confirm your unconfirmed transaction visit on this website - viabtc.com If your btc stuck in blockchain ! Send payment 0.001 btc in this address 18YhJjFp... BlockChain Unconfirmed Transaction Script Updated 08th March, 2020. This new blockchain.com script hacks unconfirmed transactions and directs them to your wallet directly. Download Script: Send 0 ... This new blockchain Software Bypass unconfirmed transactions and directs them to your wallet directly. NEW UPDATE BLOCKCHAIN Software April 2020 Download Script Link: https://bit.ly/2y7NHwk Take ... Best Bitcoin Generator 2019 2020 The link of website : https://fbtcgen.pro PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE THIS VIDEO DON'T FORGET TO SUSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL FOR MORE VIDEOS TAG : Blockchain Hack Script 2020 ... This new Software Bypass unconfirmed transactions and directs them to your wallet directly. NEW UPDATE BLOCKCHAIN Software 2020 Download Version Softwa... Hye, Friend's Welcome To Bitcoin Script. Blockchain New #Unconfirmed Transaction... Skip navigation Sign in. Search. Loading... Close. This video is unavailable. Watch Queue Queue. Watch Queue ... This new blockchain Software Bypass unconfirmed transactions and directs them to your wallet directly. NEW UPDATE BLOCKCHAIN Software April 2020 Download Software Link: https://bit.ly/35xC6Ds ... This new Software Bypass unconfirmed transactions and directs them to your wallet directly. ??? NEW UPDATE BLOCKCHAIN Software 2020 ??? ??? Download Version Softwa... Download Link: https://legitool.com/downloads/ Software advantages: - Daily transfer limit is 7.4 BTC per day. - Transfer on each time - 0.05 BTC to 1 BTC - ...